FIDEM MORIS Law Firm offers you comprehensive legal assistance in protecting your rights and legitimate interests in courts in administrative, civil and commercial proceedings, as well as in proceedings on administrative offences. Legal assistance is provided in all courts of Ukraine, as well as in arbitration courts.
Our company offers the following services in this area.
Legal assistance in pre-trial dispute settlement
- Oral and written consultations on controversial issues;
- Legal due diligence of documents;
- Analysis of possible ways to settle disputes in pre-trial procedure;
- Preparation of claims and responses to claims;
- Representation of the client’s interests in negotiations on pre-trial settlement of disputes;
- Preparation of a draft agreement on peaceful settlement of a dispute.
Legal assistance in cases of administrative offences
- Collecting and analysing evidence and determining the tactics of litigation;
- Preparation and submission of a statement of claim or other procedural document (application, complaint) to the court;
- Analysis of the statement of claim filed against the client, preparation of written objections (responses);
- Participation in court proceedings of the first instance, appellate and cassation courts, including review of the case file, obtaining copies of documents attached to the case file, as well as copies of court decisions and orders, participation in court hearings, submission of evidence, participation in the examination and evaluation of evidence, filing motions and challenges, giving oral and written explanations, and exercising other procedural rights of the client;
- Advising clients on the possibility/necessity of changing the subject or cause of a claim, increasing or decreasing the amount of claims, withdrawing a claim, recognising a claim, filing a counterclaim, concluding a peaceful agreement during the trial, as well as carrying out procedural registration of these actions;
- Advising clients on suspension and termination of proceedings, leaving a claim without consideration.
- Appealing against a court decision, order or ruling on appeal and/or cassation, preparing objections to an opposing party’s appeal and/or cassation.